Industrial properties need to be sturdy, resilient, and durable. The heavy traffic, harsh environment, and rough conditions can cause extensive damage, which can prove expensive. At Stasi Brothers, we can install outdoor elements that can handle all these conditions well.
Our team has worked with different kinds of industrial establishments in Westbury for several decades now. We know how to tailor our services according to the client’s requirements and ensure the industrial property remains functional. If you are looking for expert industrial building contractors, we can help:
Industrial Property Landscape Planning
Industrial properties come in different shapes, sizes, and serve different purposes. That is why the property’s landscape design and installation should be customized according to its function. Here is a look at the type of industrial properties we have worked on:
- Heavy Manufacturing Units and Factories
- Cold Storage Units
- Research and Development Units
- Data Centers
- Flex Buildings
- Light Manufacturing Units
- Showroom Buildings
Different kinds of industrial facilities require different kinds of landscaping around them. As an industrial hardscaping company that has been around for more than five decades, we have worked on the properties mentioned above. Our experience ensures your outdoor space is well-designed and professionally installed. No matter how much traffic your facility has, the hardscapes will be able to withstand it.
Industrial Building Services
We offer a wide range of industrial building services to properties in and around Westbury. Our team of architects, designs, project managers, and technicians can handle all kinds of building challenges, regardless of their scale. Here is a look at what we do:
- Asphalt Structures – We can build roads, sidewalks, parking lots, loading bays, driveways, and other such installations with asphalt. This is a popular material for industrial areas because it is durable, resilient, and easy to maintain. Our experts can also handle the repair and maintenance of asphalt installations.
- Concrete Industrial Installations – Concrete is also a resilient material that is ideally suited for industrial areas. It is strong and durable without being expensive. We can handle concrete flatwork, walls, and other similar installations.
- Excavation and Drainage – All industrial properties should have proper drainage to ensure the rainwater does not pool and cause extensive damage. Our team can excavate, grade, and prepare the landscape around industrial buildings to prevent this.
If you want to know more about industrial hardscape construction, get in touch with us at Stasi Brothers today! You can call 516-997-1988/334-1229 or use our form.