ASPHALT DRIVEWAYS & PARKING LOTS IN WESTBURY, NY
When it comes to paving various areas in your landscape such as driveways, sidewalks, or even a parking lot on a commercial property, you need to make sure that you use the right kind of material. These surfaces are exposed to the elements and must endure regular wear and tear, making it necessary to opt for surface materials that would be resilient and durable.
While there are many new products in the market that can be used to pave these areas, it continues to be a trendy material for paving driveways and parking lots. Stasi Brothers is a leader in the hardscaping industry in Westbury, NY.
From our base, we cater to clients across the region and focus on providing tailored, cost-effective solutions. We have in-depth knowledge of different types of paving materials and can handle your asphalt paving driveways and parking lots job expertly. We have used this material to great effect in our projects and handle asphalt parking lot and driveway installations expertly.
Types of Asphalt
Asphalt aggregates are quite easy to customize and mix. There are literally hundreds of potential mixes which could be made to meet specific asphalt needs. You can choose from different types of asphalt such as:
- Porous Asphalt
- Cold Mix Asphalt
- Hot Mix Asphalt
- Warm Mix Asphalt
- Coarse Graded Asphalt
Benefits of Asphalt
- Durable and Long Lasting – Asphalt surfaces that have been designed and installed by experts like us last for between 15 and 20 years. If you perform regular preventive maintenance on the surfaces, they can last for longer as well.
- 100% Recyclable – This is one of the most recycled products in our country. Recycled asphalt mixes are stronger and longer lasting. They have a stronger rut resistance compared to virgin asphalt mix and are an eco-friendly paving option.
- Noise Reduction – This is a “quiet” pavement option. The materials used and the fine-graded and open-graded surfaces in asphalt absorbs road noise. This makes it an ideal material for parking lots and driveways that see vehicular traffic.
- Faster Project Completion – The materials that are used to create asphalt surfaces are easy to source and can be turned quickly into asphalt. This reduces the amount of time taken to complete your driveway installation project.
- Allows for Water Drainage – Asphalt is excellent for water drainage. However, certain types are far better than others. For example, if you opt for porous asphalt, it will allow water to permeate into the gravel base underneath, which helps to replenish the water table. Depending on the setting, we can also install asphalt driveways and parking lots to help redirect the water into various areas like grassy spaces where it can be professionally managed.
Cost-Efficient Asphalt Paving
In addition to all these benefits, asphalt is also cost efficient compared to materials like stone pavers or concrete. It also offers a skid-resistant surface and is dark in color, which helps to melt snow and ice. These properties make it safer for pedestrians as well as vehicles.
For any more information about our expert asphalt paving driveways & parking lots and other services in Westbury, NY, feel free to contact us at Stasi Brothers on 613-277-4258 for Asphalt or 516-997-7283 for Paving. We always assure you of the best services and reliable and efficient solutions at very reasonable asphalt paving installation cost.