Since 1962, we have worked on several commercial properties in Hicksville, Jericho, Levittown, Syosset, Plainview, and Westbury and understand the requirements of such projects and plan accordingly.
We have also installed several asphalt, concrete, and masonry structures in East Meadow, Massapequa, Old Bethpage, Carle Place, and Roslyn. We have the skill, equipment, and the experience to handle all kinds of commercial projects. You can be sure that you won’t be disappointed with the results.
Our Commercial ServicesWe offer a comprehensive range of services to our commercial property owners and can confidently handle projects of different sizes. All you need to do is give us a call and discuss the scope of the project with us. Here’s what you can expect from our commercial services:
- Initial Discussions – Our first priority is to understand the scope and size of the project. We never accept a project if we’re not fully confident that we’ll do a great job at it. Because of this, you don’t need to worry about the quality of the results. During this meeting, we’ll also discuss what you want to get done and what your requirements are.
- Assessing the Property – Our next step is to assess the property and take all the relevant measurements. This helps us understand the scale of the project and develop the right plan. Our designers will study the property keenly and make sure they don’t miss anything before they work on the design.
- Materials – We can install concrete, masonry, and asphalt structures and offer the choice between these techniques and materials to all our clients. You can choose one based on your requirements and your budget. You can also choose more than one material. For example, if you want an asphalt parking lot but masonry stairs, we can easily install them for you.
- Budget – We understand that commercial property owners are always concerned about the expense. After all, they have a business to run and they always need to keep an eye on the money. Thankfully, our experts are there to help you decide. They’ll offer suggestions and recommend the right materials for the job.
- Scheduling – This is one of the most difficult aspects of commercial projects. If the property is open for business, we need to schedule the project accordingly. We always accommodate our clients and come up with a schedule that’s most convenient for you.